Still looking

Weysail

Still looking

Post by Weysail »

Hi All,
Just to let every know that I'm looking for a boat, have sold my yacht at last so if anyone knows of a D17 for sale, perhaps they could respond here. I had thought a few more might come up for sale every year but it seems the figure is lower than that. It is difficult to think of another boat to do a similar job.

Cheers
Mark
Hood38

Dockrell 17

Post by Hood38 »

Hello,

I picked up a message on the forum that you were looking for a Dockrell 17 in December- are you still looking. I have owned mine for 15 years and sadly she has to go as I have accumulated too much stuff! She was the boat show model from about 1985 (will have to check that) and was sold to a Dr Pegg who had a special foredeck cuddy made which is raised with a halyard and then an all over tent makes her a fantastic camping sailer. She has been dry stored for the last 7 years so varnish needs tidying but she is very sound and comes with a Mariner 4hp engine and excellent sails. She is on a galvanised trailer with new bearings but the brakes are not connected.
Let me know if you are still interested-boat is in Oxfordhsire.
Regards,
Peter Hunt
Weysail

looking for a boat

Post by Weysail »

Hi,
Please do send your boats details to me.
Thanks
Mark
Hood38

Post by Hood38 »

Hi Mark,

Please let me have your e-mail address and I will take some pictures to send you and as much other info as I can find.

Regards,

Peter
Weysail

d17

Post by Weysail »